- Unions, the left and big government
- The last time the Dow was here…..yeah things are better under Obama-lol
- market high on Fed’s steroids
- Bonds worse investment for a generation
- The next crisis will change everyone’s life
- The markets may have swept Iran under the rug but Iran hasn’t. It’s the next shock we can wake up to.
- Gold still remains on the defensive and critical to get above psychological $1,600 ASAP, especially with how it usually gets slammed around monthly employment report. The mining and exploration sector has been badly damaged and the only hope now is the sense that there is no hope.