- I will be speaking at the NY Hard Assets Conference this Tuesday at 1:55PM
- In nearly 30 years in and around Wall Street, I never seen so many people discourage/dislike/hate metals and mining shares as I’ve witnesses of late. Given the still relative high price for most metals, the shares part is clearly the worse ever. I hope many of you remember this when gold crosses $2,000.
- The Fed owns the stock market
- Learn to speak Chinese
- When you enter the voting booth on Election Day, remember this!
- Garibaldi Corp is no longer a client of Grandich Publications. I wish them well.